We're forecast to have severe cold temps over the next four days, with temps in the low single digits and below zero degrees Fahrenheit, so all shipping will be halted until this coming Wednesday March 6th when temps return to safe levels.
We've been keeping an eye on the weather all winter, holding onto packages during cold snaps and resuming shipping during safe windows of opportunity. It has worked out well for everyone so far, with the orders arriving alive and healthy. Hopefully this will be the last such cold snap of the season.
There are a handful of orders that were ready to ship out over the past few days, but that I held onto so they wouldn't get caught in the cold before being delivered. Those orders will ship out on Wednesday, along with any other orders placed between now and then.
The 2-for-1 deal on cuttings is still underway, and you can view the current availability at http://www.figcuttings.com/p/blog-page.html
There are also quite a few small trees still available: http://www.figcuttings.com/p/small-fig-trees-for-sale.html